Blood Pressure Questions #4
Click and hold on the answer space to see the possible answers.
Then select the correct answer and release. Answer all questions and then hit
the "Score Test" button at the bottom.
- Urinary - Blood Pressure #4
1. If vasoconstriction occurs in the afferent
arterioles, then the Glomerular Filtration Rate (GRF) will decrease.
2. If vasoconstriction occurs in the efferent arterioles,
then the Glomerular Filtration Rate (GRF) will decrease.
3. If water reabsorption in inhibited, blood pressure will decrease
(fall) and urine production will also decrease.
4. If urine production falls, the blood pressure generally
5. Diuretics are sometimes used to help control hypertension.
6. Ethanol will increase urine production because it causes
the release of renin from the lungs.
7. Ethanol inhibits ADH, which then causes a reduction in
8. If sodium reabsorption is increased, then water reabsorption
will also increase.
9. ADH is a hormone release by the adrenal cortex.
10. Aldosterone causes an increase in sodium reabsorption
and also water reabsorption - and thus will cause an increase in blood pressure.
Summary of Answers
If there are any blanks, it means that you didn't answer the
question. You can go back and make changes before you hit the "Score