Blood Pressure Questions #2
Click and hold on the answer space to see the possible answers.
Then select the correct answer and release. Answer all questions and then hit
the "Score Test" button at the bottom.
- Urinary - Blood Pressure #2
1. Renin is produced and released by the
cells in the loop of the nephron.
2. Renin is produced by the juxtaglomerular cells
located in a kidney.
3.Renin will first react with angiotension converting enzyme
(ACE) - and then it becomes angiotensin I.
4. Renin becomes angiotensin I after reacting with a blood
plasma protein called angiotensinogen - which is an enzyme produced in the liver.
5. Angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) is produced by the
6. Angiotensin I reacts with ACE to become angiotensin II.
7. Angiotensin II will cause a decrease in blood pressure.
8. Angiotensin II will stimulate your "thirst center" located
in your brain.
9. Angiotensin II will stimulate the release of aldosterone
10. High levels of renin will cause blood pressure
Summary of Answers
If there are any blanks, it means that you didn't answer the
question. You can go back and make changes before you hit the "Score
- Blood Pressure #2