WebAnatomy: Muscles Contraction Phsyiology
Which of the following are true/false when and muscle cell is contracted.
Click and hold on the answer space to see the possible answers. Then select the correct answer and release. Answer all questions and then hit the "Score Test" button at the bottom.
WebAnatomy - Muscular System
1. The troponin and tropomyosin system is bound to myosin molecules.
2. The troponin and tropomyosin system has calcium ions attached to it.
3. Acetyl Choline (ACh) molecules are located in the receptors on the motor end plate.
4. The myosin cross bridges come in contact with the actin molecules.
5. Calcium is in high concentration in the SR - and low concentration inside the muscle cell.
6. The troponin and
tropomyosin system is bound to the z-lines.
If there are any blanks, it means that you didn't answer the question. You can go back and make changes before you hit the "Score Test" button.