Medical Terminology #3
Click and hold on the answer space to see the possible answers.
Then select the correct answer and release. Answer all questions and
then hit the "Score Test" button at the bottom.
1. An inflammation of a vein.
2. The formation of a blood clot stuck to a
3. Changes in the walls of large arteries
consisting of lipid deposits (plaque) on the artery walls.
4. A constriction or narrowing.
5. Meaning "existing at birth."
6. Hardening of the arteries.
7. A local decrease in blood supply resulting
from obstruction of arterial inflow making it inadequate to supply
sufficient oxygen and maintain aerobic respiration.
8. A bluish discoloration of the skin or mucous
membranes caused by deficient oxygenation of the blood.
9. Pertaining to channels or vessels.
10. Failure of the cardiovascular system to
deliver adequate amount of oxygen and nutrients to meet the metabolic
needs of the body due to inadequate cardiac output.
Summary of Answers
If there are any blanks, it means that you didn't answer the
question. You can go back and make changes before you hit the "Score