Medical Terminology #2
Click and hold on the answer space to see the possible answers.
Then select the correct answer and release. Answer all questions and
then hit the "Score Test" button at the bottom.
1. A lesion or erosion of the mucous membrane,
such as those found in the stomach in disease conditions.
2. An expansion or bulging of the heart, aorta,
or any other artery.
3. Any of a number of proliferative and
degenerative changes in the arteries leading to their decreased
4. An accumulation of bile pigments in the blood
producing a yellow color of the skin.
5. Death of a cell or tissue caused by disease
6. An inflammation of a vein
7. An abnormal growth of cells; a swelling;
cancerous at times.
8. Excessive accumulation of fluid in the body
tissues; causes swelling.
9. A chronic disease, particularly of the liver,
characterized by an overgrowth of connective tissue.
10. A deficiency of oxygen.
Summary of Answers
If there are any blanks, it means that you didn't answer the
question. You can go back and make changes before you hit the "Score
Go back ...