1. What is the protein found in erythrocytes
that bind with oxygen?
2. What is the metal/element that is found in
3. The disease associated with the inability to
clot blood; results in excessive bleeding.
4. These particles help to control blood loss
from broken vessels.
5. What is the plasma protein involved in
6. What is the element that is critical in the
formation of blood clots?
7. What is the most common leukocyte?
8. What are the blood cells that transports
9. The term for "White Blood Cells"; generally
involved with body defense mechanisms.
10. What is the least common leukocyte?
Summary of answers
If there are any blanks, it means that you didn't answer the
question. You can go back and make changes before you hit the "Score