| 1. This system transforms food
particles into a size that can be absorbed.
2. This is the most superficial organ system.
(Clue: Superficial Vs. Deep)
3. The organ system that secretes hormones,
i.e., chemical messengers.
4. This system helps the body fight disease.
5. This system removes waste products from the
blood and it assists in maintaining water and electrolyte balance.
6. The parts of this system provides frameworks
and protective shields for softer tissues, serve as attachments for
muscles, and is also involved in the production of blood.
7. This system provides the forces that produces
8. This system provides for the intake and
output of air and for the exchange of gases between blood and air.
9. The system that transports items such as
oxygen, carbon dioxide, hormones, glucose, etc. through the body.
10. The system that enables the production of
offspring. (CLUE: Where do babies come from?)
Summary of answers
If there are any blanks, it means that you didn't answer the
question. You can go back and make changes before you hit the "Score