| 1. This structure is the site of
2. A generic term for the "stuff" found OUTSIDE
3. This structure transports materials within
the cell, provides attachment for ribosomes, and synthesizes lipids.
4. Molecules or ions are carried through
membranes by other molecules from regions of lower concentration
toward regions of higher concentration. Requires energy.
5. This structure packages protein molecules for
transport and secretion.
6. The cell organelle that releases energy from
food molecules and transform energy into a usable form. Site of
7. The cell organelle that digest worn cellular
parts or substances that enter cells.
8. Molecules or ions moving from regions of
higher concentration towards regions of lower concentration. Requires
9. This structure maintains integrity of the
cell and controls the passage of materials into and out of the cell -
made primarily of phospholipids.
10. A generic term for the "stuff" found INSIDE
Summary of answers
If there are any blanks, it means that you didn't answer the
question. You can go back and make changes before you hit the "Score