U of M Home
College of Education and Human Development
Search U of M
: Inspection #6
- Navigate to other systems -
Web Anatomy Home
Cell Terms & BioChem
Chapter 1 - Intro Topics
Immunology, Lymphatic System & HIV
Medical Terminology (Roots, etc.)
Common Medical Terms
Skeletons and Skulls
Single Player Games
What do you see in this image?
3. Sperm cells
4. The above cells were produced by mitosis.
5. The above cells were produced by meiosis
6. The above cells were produced by oogenesis.
7. The above cells were produced by spermatogenesis.
8. The above cells were produced in a testis.
9. The above cells were produced in the seminiferous tubules located inside a testis.
10. The above cells were produced in the vas deference.
©2005 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
Trouble seeing the text?
Contact U of M
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.
Last modified on November 14, 2005