U of M Home
College of Education and Human Development
Search U of M
- Navigate to other systems -
Web Anatomy Home
Cell Terms & BioChem
Chapter 1 - Intro Topics
Immunology, Lymphatic System & HIV
Medical Terminology (Roots, etc.)
Common Medical Terms
Skeletons and Skulls
Single Player Games
1. Fertilization normally occurs in the uterine tubes.
2. The union of an egg and sperm will produce a zygote.
3. An egg will normally contain 23 chromosomes.
4. A zygote will normally contain 23 chromosomes.
5. The average pregnancy takes approximately 40 weeks
6. An "in vitro" fertilization takes place in the uterine cavity.
7. Fertility drugs are typically composed of hormones.
8. An "in vitro" fertilization takes place in glass (such as in a test tube).
9. Birth control pills (such as "the pill") are typically made of hormones.
10. A female's body temperature will typically rise slightly during ovulation.
©2005 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
Trouble seeing the text?
Contact U of M
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.
Last modified on November 14, 2005