U of M Home
College of Education and Human Development
Search U of M
- Navigate to other systems -
Web Anatomy Home
Cell Terms & BioChem
Chapter 1 - Intro Topics
Immunology, Lymphatic System & HIV
Medical Terminology (Roots, etc.)
Common Medical Terms
Skeletons and Skulls
Single Player Games
This image can be used to help answer the following questions.
1. Z lines are inside I bands.
2. H zones contain myosin, but not actin.
3. Troponin and Tropomyosin (T and T) surround the thick filaments.
4. The thick filaments are made of actin.
5. Myosin can be found inside the I band.
6. The A band contains both myosin and actin.
7. Actin, myosin, troponin and tropomyosin are all proteins.
8. Sarcomeres are found inside muscle cells
9. Cross bridges extend from the thin filaments.
10. Z lines can be found in the A band.
©2005 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
Trouble seeing the text?
Contact U of M
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.
Last modified on November 14, 2005