U of M Home
College of Education and Human Development
Search U of M
: Questions Set 1
- Navigate to other systems -
Web Anatomy Home
Cell Terms & BioChem
Chapter 1 - Intro Topics
Immunology, Lymphatic System & HIV
Medical Terminology (Roots, etc.)
Common Medical Terms
Skeletons and Skulls
Single Player Games
Histology Questions Set 1
1. "Simple squamous" is a type of epithelial tissue.
2. Glands, such as liver, are made of epithelial tissue.
3. Hollow organs, such as the stomach and urinary bladder, are made of epithelial tissue.
4. Blood is an epithelial tissue.
5. Fat is a specific type of nervous tissue.
6. Skeletal, smooth, and glandular are the three types of muscle tissue.
7. Cilia can frequently be found on connective tissue
8. Fat, or adipose tissue, is a specific type of connective tissue.
9. Cancer typically starts with epithelial tissue, but this not always the case.
10.Tendons and ligaments are both types of connective tissue.
©2005 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
Trouble seeing the text?
Contact U of M
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.
Last modified on November 14, 2005