U of M Home
College of Education and Human Development
Search U of M
: Blood 2
- Navigate to other systems -
Web Anatomy Home
Cell Terms & BioChem
Chapter 1 - Intro Topics
Immunology, Lymphatic System & HIV
Medical Terminology (Roots, etc.)
Common Medical Terms
Skeletons and Skulls
Single Player Games
Blood Questions #2
1. Increasing levels of HDL decreases risk of atherosclerosis.
2. Increasing levels of VLDL decreases risk of atherosclerosis
3. As blood moves farther and farther from the left ventricle, it has lower and lower blood pressure.
4. Blood in the renal artery has a higher blood pressure than blood in the renal vein.
5.Veins are always BLUE in color.
(Clue: pulmonary circut)
6. Males generally have more erythrocytes than females (or - "males have thicker blood than females").
7.eukocytes can be found in the top layer of a hematocrit.
8. Erythrocytes are more numerous than leukocytes.
9. Arteriosclerosis is the exact same thing as atherosclerosis.
10. The myocardium is the contractile portion of the heart.
©2005 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
Trouble seeing the text?
Contact U of M
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.
Last modified on November 14, 2005